What to take to the sea from food?
Going on vacation, we make a detailed list of things that may be needed. And only at the last moment we think about what to take with us to the sea from food? After all, because of the wrong "road menu" instead of the beach, you can be in a hospital bed. Therefore, the selection of products on the road is a serious matter and requires special attention.
Food on the road: selection rules
Regardless of whether you are traveling by train or by car, the same rules apply to the choice of food for the journey:
- we exclude from the list of road provisions perishable products, otherwise the rest will begin with diarrhea, and you have to account every day;
- choose products that do not thaw. Want ice cream, better buy it during one of the stops;
- we select food that does not crumble and does not stain hands. The less worries on the road, the more comfortable the trip;
- we take in the train the products which are not having a strong smell. Garlic, onions and even boiled eggs create an indescribable amber that your neighbors will have to smell like in the compartment. Have compassion for them;
- make your life easier: we select products that do not require cleaning, then there will be no problems with garbage removal either;
- there is no place to cook in the car and the train, so we take ready food for the journey or for cooking of which only boiling water is sufficient;
- It is also not to be tied up on the road with cutting, and therefore we do it at home, and in the traveling bag we put already sliced bread, sausage, etc.
What to take to the train from the food - the list
Collecting suitcases at sea, take with them products whose presence in the road ration will not lead to poisoning and will not cause additional hassle associated with cleaning, preparing and recycling.
We recommend to take with you products that do not require cooking:
- already washed home vegetables: cucumbers, carrots, sweet peppers. It is better not to risk with tomatoes, because it is likely to stain clothes;
- fruits: apples, pears, plums, apricots. They will make your luggage heavier, so you can use fruit purees as an alternative to the train;
- sandwiches with cheese, meat, sausage. Do not spread butter on bread: it thaws and loses its taste. Choose smoked sausages and use well roasted meat - these products are stored for a long time at normal temperature;
- pate in small packages.Tasty, satisfying and convenient: ate the contents, threw away the jar;
- melted cheese in plates and portion triangles. During the trip, it will not deteriorate, and getting rid of the packaging will not be difficult;
- canned fish, just choose the jars opened without a can opener;
- pre-sliced bread or pita bread. On the way, it can be combined with sausage, cheese, vegetables and other goodies;
- yogurt, only buy the one on which the indicated maximum storage temperature is 25 ° C;
- nuts and dried fruits for snacking. Unlike sweets, they do not melt or stain hands;
- marshmallow and marshmallow for dessert - these sweets perfectly tolerate the heat;
- water, drinks. It is better to refuse soda: they do not quench thirst, but increase it;
- salt, if you have to salt something on the road.
Semi-finished products requiring minimal cooking:
- cereals, noodles and instant mashed potatoes in plastic cups. There is always boiling water on the way, and within 5 minutes a hearty lunch will be ready;
- Tea and coffee bags, and do not forget to grab sugar, also packaged in portions.
Food prepared at home:
- baked meat. When preparing it, it is advisable to use more spices: rosemary, oregano, tarragon, which are natural preservatives. Meat of medium and weak roasting quickly deteriorates, so exclude it from the list of road food;
- short cakes and muffins will fit perfectly for an afternoon snack.
And do not forget the golden rule of "KLMN": a mug, a spoon, a bowl, a knife. Dishes must be unbreakable, that is, either metal or plastic. An excellent way out is one-time plates: they take up a bit of space and weigh little and do not need to be washed.
What not to take on the road
Having described the food that you should take with you, we will also list products that you should refuse on the way:
- from chocolates and chocolate - melt in the heat;
- boiled eggs - because of the smell;
- from potato "in uniforms" - dirty hands;
- from sausages, boiled sausage, chicken - quickly become useless;
- alcohol - not everyone likes the smell of fumes and violent neighbors.
What to take with you, going to the beach
The beach is the sun, sand and ... insects. Therefore, the food you decide to take with you to the sea should:
- endure the heat - the list is given below;
- be well packaged - use plastic bags and containers;
- have a small weight.
These products include:
- homemade cupcakes. However, not everyone will want to bake while on vacation, so you can buy a low-fat cracker in the store;
- vegetables: cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, kohlrabi;
- fruits. The same ones that we recommended to take to the train will do, but put the plums and apricots in solid packaging;
- nuts and dried fruits. Pre-divide them into portions and pack, thereby preventing sand from entering them;
- water, homemade lemonade. But do not drink very cold drinks, otherwise, instead of bathing in the sea, you will have to be treated for a cold;
- sandwiches Make them the same as sandwiches on the road.
Have a nice rest!