The most unusual hotels
1. Hotel Holiday Inn Key Card. In 2009, in order to promote the campaign at the Holiday Inn hotel in Manhattan, a hotel room was created, the design of which consisted entirely of key cards. For a room of 37 square meters. 200 thousand Holiday Inn cards were used. The reception desk, a bed, and even a toilet were made of them.
2. Mirror cube. Merging with nature "hidden refuge among the trees." The mirror cube is mounted on a tree trunk and firmly fixed with cables. The Swedish manufacturer Treehotel delivers and installs a cube in which a large bed, lamps and a toilet are placed, in any forest of your choice.
3.Rooms Godiva Chocolate Suite. You need to be more than just a sweet tooth to spend the night in the Godiva Chocolate Suite. This room was created in 2008–2009 at the Bryant Park Hotel in New York. The chocolate maker Godiva designed the room with its products. It was a Valentine's Day gift. Everything is made of chocolate in the room - including walls, paintings and lamps. Fortunately, no one has ever used a chocolate fireplace.
4. Hotel Madonna Inn. This hotel, located in California, could compete for the title of the most eclectic hotel in the world.Each of the 110 rooms has its own theme - from safari with a leopard image to a cave with a waterfall in the bathroom. A number called "Sands of the Desert" can afford even a tourist with an average income.
5. Hotel Tianzi. This 10-storey hotel is located in the Chinese province of Hebei. Hotel Tianzi is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest building sculpture. Its facade is a figure of the Gods - Fu, Lou and Shaw, bringing good luck, prosperity and longevity. The entrance to the hotel is located at the right foot of God Show.
6.Icehotel. Icehotel is the largest hotel of snow and ice. Every winter he rebuilt. Every year, artists and designers from all over the world gather in the Swedish town of Jukkasjärvi to develop the future design of the hotel and ice sculptures. Before starting work, they have to warm themselves well, as the temperature in the hotel is always below zero.
7.Hotel Dog Bark Park Inn. This hotel is located in Idaho, USA. It is built in the shape of two beagle dogs - big and small. The cost of a hotel room, in addition to accommodation, includes breakfast. A married couple will spend $ 96 a night at the hotel. The owners themselves make and sell wooden figures of dogs and cats.
8.Hotel Kakslauttanen. This Finnish hotel offers a choice of log cabins or glass igloos with non-freezing windows through which you can watch the northern lights. But keep in mind - there is no luxury here. You will be provided with a sleeping bag, wool socks and a hat.
9. Capsule hotel Nine Hours. For the owners of this capsule hotel, economy and compactness are important. Guests are given seven hours of sleep, one hour of shower and one hour of rest. Then the capsule must be released for the next guest. Gentle bedding and free slippers are included.