The best recipes for eggplant preservation: tasty and original
When it comes time for blanks, do not forget about such a tasty and versatile fruit as eggplant: the salty taste and sweetness, and the wit - it's all for him! Let us rather consider the best recipes for preserving eggplants, which will surely delight you in the cold winter time.
Eggplant with nuts in Georgian
In the best recipes for preserving eggplant be sure to bring this wonderful dish. Ready to argue that such delicious homemade eggplant blanks you have not tried! To get 4 half-liter jars of snacks, take:
- 3 kg of eggplants;
- 2 glasses of peeled walnuts;
- 2 garlic heads;
- 1 bunch of cilantro;
- ½ tsp salt;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar;
- 2 pinches hops-suneli;
- 2 basil sprigs;
- 60 ml of 9% table vinegar or 2-3 tbsp. spoons of wine vinegar;
- cooking oil for frying.
- Washed eggplant fruits, if desired, peel and cut into slices.The thickness of the circle should be approximately 2-3 centimeters.
- Sprinkle them with salt and let stand for about half an hour so that they get rid of bitterness, and then rinse with water.
- Cook the sauce. Crush nuts - it is possible and a knife, but the easiest way to do it in a mortar.
- Then you should finely grind the greens, peeled garlic in a blender, add the nuts with vinegar (you can dilute it with water) and mix.
- Heat the oil well in a pan and fry the eggplant circles until golden brown.
- Gently mix the mugs with the peanut sauce, and then put them in jars that you have sterilized beforehand. Roll the cans with metal lids, put them in a warm place with the lid down and let it cool for a day. After that, eggplant with nuts in Georgian can be stored in the basement or at home in the pantry.
Eggplant "Teschin language" - a recipe
We have prepared the best recipes for eggplant preservation and for those who like spicy food, because this eggplant salad is as sharp as the Teschin tongue for the winter! Rather, learn how to preserve eggplant for this recipe! Ingredients need the following:
- 4 kg of eggplants;
- 10 tomatoes;
- 10 pieces of Bulgarian pepper;
- 3-5 hot pepper stuff;
- 5 heads of garlic;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons of salt;
- 150 ml of vinegar (9%);
- 1 cup vegetable oil.
The number of ingredients is approximately six liters of snacks. So, prepare eggplants "Teschin language" - the recipe below:
- We put the vegetables in a separate container and repeat the familiar procedure: pour salt with it, we withstand half an hour and rinse with salt and bitterness.
- Peeling seeds of two kinds of seeds, peel the garlic heads and remove the skins from the tomatoes, briefly flashing them in boiling water.
- We twist the peeled fruits in a meat grinder, then add salt, sugar, vinegar and oil to the resulting mass. Stir.
- Pour the eggplants with the mixture, stew in a large container for 30 minutes.
- In the banks sterilized in any convenient way, lay out the resulting salad and roll up the lids. Keep the salad "Teschin language" should be in a cool place.
Delicious eggplant "like mushrooms"
The best recipes are not over yet: do you want to make homemade eggplant pieces that taste like mushrooms? Such a simple preservation of eggplants for the winter will surprise you,and your guests! How to preserve eggplants for the winter in this way - now we will find out! For 7-8 jars of billet of 0.5 liters you will need:
- 3 kg of eggplants;
- 2.5 liters of water;
- ½ tablespoon of salt;
- 150 ml of table vinegar;
- 1 garlic head;
- bay leaves to taste.
We proceed to the preparation and preservation:
- As long as they stand, you can sterilize the jars and lids. When the bitterness drains from the fruit, they should be washed under water.
- Pour water and vinegar into a large pot, throw bay leaves and wait for boiling, then add eggplants to the water. Boil them need a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Lay the boiled eggplant in the jars. Add in each jar one or two cloves of garlic in a crushed form. Pour the resulting brine.
- After seaming the cans, turn them upside down and cover with a towel. When they are cold, keep them cool and out of the light.
Now you know the best recipes for conservation! And another great recipe for preserving eggplant for the winter in Korean, you can see in this video: