Should I use blefarogel?
Ingredients and Significance of Ingredients
The quality and effectiveness of any drug depends on the active substances on the basis of which it is made.
So, Blefarogel 1, the intensity of which has been proven, is created from the following components:
This plant is a real panacea, providing intensive nutrition of the dermis.
It controls the moisture content in the cells of the dermis, their movement, etc. This component also contributes to the effective cleaning of deep pores. It is safe for eye care, because the vitreous body of this organ consists of it.
It intensively moisturizes the dermis.
It also moisturizes the dermis, and also serves as a conductor for other active substances in the deeper layers of the skin. It helps to get rid of bags under the eyes.
It is a thickener that performs the function of retaining moisture.
It is a lightweight preservative that prolongs the shelf life of an open gel. Believe me, the use of drugs Blefarogel 2 and 1 would be reduced to a couple of days, if not for this component.
It is a useful water that intensively moisturizes the skin.
So, to the ingredients of the first, in the second the following components are added:
This is an effective sorbent of local action, which has the ability to detoxify. It perfectly cleanses the skin of the eyelids and has a disinfecting effect.
This substance has an acaricidal effect and works as an antiseptic.
Blefarogel 2 is often prescribed in the presence of Demodex, desquamation and other pathologies of the dermis around the eyes. At the same time, he also has an excellent cosmetological effect, because hyaluronic acid is still included in the preparation.
These drugs have an effect on the dermis:
- getting rid of bags under the eyes;
- intensive moisturizing and feeding of the skin - the dermis becomes more velvety, tension, dryness, flaking disappears;
- high-quality cleaning - user reviews are best to tell about the effectiveness of the gels for this parameter;
- removal of inflammation of the eyelids;
- the prevention of the appearance of barley is another useful property, the veracity of which is confirmed by the reviews;
- wrinkle reduction;
- improvement of blood circulation;
- stabilization of the protective film of the eyes;
But it is worth remembering that Blefarogel 1 and 2 are medications, so they have some limitations on use.
So, it is forbidden to use these funds in the presence of the following phenomena:
- Individual sensitivity to one of the components.
- The expired shelf life of the gel. Any ingredients that have served their own begin to disintegrate. Therefore, it is forbidden to use any medication after the expiry date has passed.
The detailed instruction of the preparations describes in detail the peculiarities of the action of these agents, the technique of their application and the particular application. Therefore, you should carefully read the leaflet before the first application of the gel.
Despite the widespread popularity of the masses and over-the-counter, Blefarogel 2 and 1 remain medications.
Therefore, before using it is important to consult a doctor or visit a cosmetologist.Also, before using the funds, the instruction should be carefully read.
The use of this drug is indicated for such conditions and pathologies:
- Daily hygiene of the skin around the eyes. The components contained in the gel (hyaluronic acid, aloe, etc.) qualitatively care for the dermis, nourish it and normalize blood circulation.
- Prevention of the development of inflammatory processes in the eyelids: blepharitis, barley, etc.
- Prevention and treatment of dry eye syndrome. The effectiveness of the drug in this case is confirmed by numerous reviews.
- Wearing contact lenses.
- Work at the computer and the feeling of fatigue on the organs of vision.
- The presence of bags under the eyes.
- Impaired production of tears.
- Preventing the early appearance of wrinkles.
- Therapy of demodicosis. Only Blefarogel 2 is used for this purpose.
But in order to achieve a high therapeutic and prophylactic effect, it is important to use these drugs correctly.
Doctors recommend doing it in the following sequence:
- Wash your hands thoroughly. After all, it is important that with the gel you do not deliver bacteria to the eye, which often inhabit the palms and fingertips.
- Remove contact lenses, if any.
- Remove make-up.
- Clean the skin. First you should wash, use the usual cosmetics to remove dirt from the dermis. Restrictions on cosmetics used before applying the gel, no. You can use milk, tonic - all the usual means.
- Apply the gel and rub it into the eyelids with gentle massaging movements. Do not squeeze - lightly stroke. This technique of applying the drug promises the best result - this is confirmed by the reviews.
- Do not wash off any gel residue.
Note that you should not wear contact lenses immediately after using the drug. Let the product soak. Wait 15 - 20 minutes and only after that wear lenses.
Blefarogel is an excellent means of eye care and for the prevention of a number of diseases and pathologies of the organs of vision.
As you can see, the preparations have an impressive cosmetic and therapeutic effect and are distinguished by safety.